Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Alive!

Wow, it's been over 5 months since I've last blogged!  I am alive!  Not a whole lot to catch you up on. 

The biggest changes (and more coming) are my kids diets and attempting to subdue my daughters ADHD symptoms.  We hope to do this by starting GAPs with her in the coming weeks.  She is already doing a gluten and dairy free diet as well as trying to keep the sugars to a minimum.  It's practically a job in and of itself.  I will write more later as to what we are doing and how things progress.  I picked up my beef bones today from the amazing Tina Sawtelle of Pinewoods Yankee Farm.  Broth is one of the cornerstones of the healing process.

We're also headed out soon to an awesome Christmas event I will review for your later this week.  I can't promise how frequently I'll be blogging, but I'll do my best to keep up this winter!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Hey Virginia, welcome back — we missed you! Sounds like you've been going through a challenging time, hope the diet changes help.

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP