Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm listed at...

...NH.com! Head on over and check out all things New Hampshire. Where to vacation, what to do, where to eat, where to shop, what to see, and more!

They have a wonderful blog roll that includes various NH blogs in many different categories. My blog is listed under the "All about NH" category.

I also checked out the blog "One Mother's Review" and I wanted to put a plug in for Mandy's blog! What an amazing blog full of reviews of NH activities for the kids. A vast resource of information. Head on over and check it out. I'll definitely be going through the reviews and seeing where I should be taking the kids during the long winter!

1 comments:

Mandy Grenier October 15, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Virginia -
Thank you so much for checking out my blog and adding it to your post! I really appreciate it.
I came across your site yesterday and I absolutely love it! You have so much information here!
I will be back often.
-Mandy

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP