Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Laying Low

Just wanted to post a quick note to everyone. We're going through an intense time of parenting and family life in general. I'll be laying low for a bit, but when I get the time, energy etc back, I will, for sure, be blogging again!

Don't forget about the upcoming Holiday Farmer's Markets. And if you need a fix of local news and events, hop on over to Seacoast Eat Local or Slow Food Seacoast. There's also a good handful of recipes to go through as well, if you're hungry.

"See" you soon!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP