Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Raw Milk and Cheese!

I wanted to pass along some info about Applehurst Farm in Epping, NH which sells raw milk, cheese, and yogurt. Info from Craigslist:

Raw Milk for sale (also cheddar cheese and yogurt)
Epping, NH
38 Nottingham Sq. Rd. (4 mins from downtown Epping)

679- 5023
Phyllis Harvey

And Granola Mom has a review of visiting their farm. I can't wait to visit myself and enjoy some local cheese!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Holly August 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks for linking my blog on your site! I also like Jenness Farm goat's milk, it's very yummy! Have a good one.

Unknown August 31, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Hi, Virginia!
We have a new member of New England Bloggers, and she has a cool widget showing which local foods are in season. Thought it might interest you.
http://newbieinma.blogspot.com/

Geek+Nerd September 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Great tip! Thanks Virginia!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP