A new NH event not to be missed! This Saturday welcomes the first NH Natural History and Agricultural Fair at Warren Farm in Barrington, NH.
Natural Heritage and Agricultural Fair
When: Saturday, September 12, 2009
Location: Warren Farm, Barrington NH (Directions Below)
What to expect:
- Farmer’s Market with lots of great, fresh, local food!
- Crafts and Specialty items made by local artisans
- Educational Displays and Information about Agriculture, Land Conservation, Sustainability and Living Local
- Animals accompanied by their owners who can answer questions about the purpose each animal serves on the farm as well as in our healthy local diets.
- Musicians, Country Dancing, yummy local food cooked up fresh, Revolutionary War re-enactors in authentic garb, Jr. Militia, Mule Team Rides, and Old Fashioned Storytelling
Two miles west of the Lee Traffic Circle off Route 4. From Lee Circle (where Rt 4 and Rt 125 intersect) head West on Rt 4 for 2 miles. Warren Road is on the Right hand side. The farm is down Warren Road 1/3 rd mile.
Contact for Questions, or to be a Vendor: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jessica at 603.335.2605
I hope to see YOU there!! :)