Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let Us Be Thankful!

The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest all is gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.

Orchards have shared their treasures,
The fields, their yellow grain,
So open wide the doorway ---
Thanksgiving comes again!

I am so thankful for so many different things this year, food on our plates, a roof over our heads and clothes on our backs. Everything else is just the icing on the cake.

I'm also thankful to all my readers who come to this blog and for those that help me on the "local living" journey.

Here's to a wonderful year to come with bountiful harvests and blessings for all!

Virginia

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP