I definitely want Santa to put this under my Christmas tree!
Tom Cowan, MD, Sally Fallon Morell and Jaimen McMillan, authors of The Fourfold Path to Healing, will be coming to Nashua, NH Jan 29-Jan 31, 2010 for a Fourfold Path to Healing Conference! If you don't know, Sally Fallon is also the author of Nourishing Traditionsand my food hero!
A unique opportunity for individuals, families and health professionals to learn more about diet and health from the internationally acclaimed authors of The Fourfold Path to Healing, who will challenge your deepest beliefs while showing you a practical approach to improving your health and your quality of life.
Who should attend?
Doctors, nutritionists, parents, students, people interested in health and nutrition, baby-boomers concerned about their health, grandparents concerned about their grandchildren, couples who want healthy babies, people who want answers, people who want to know more about how to improve the quality of their lives...
There will also be various specialized lectures spanning the three days and you can choose from three different lecture tracks:
What will you learn?
Your views on health and healing will be transformed as you explore how your health is affected by how and what you eat, the medicines and supplements you take, how you move your body, and how you guide your thinking processes. Topics include:
- Food facts and fiction: How to eat more nutritiously and more wisely
- Mystery and myth of the heart and heart disease
- How to treat common illnesses at home
- How to improve your emotional state and your health with exercise and movement
- How to plan nutritious menus (including recipes) for yourself and your family
- Alternative treatments for inflammatory diseases, chronic fatigue, cancer, diabetes and more.
I. Therapeutics with Thomas Cowan, MD:
- What is the Fourfold Path to Healing?
- The Mystery of the Heart
- Warmth and Rhythm - the Universal Healers
- Treating Common Illnesses at Home
- Treating Inflammatory Illnesses
- Alchemical Healing
- Spacial Dynamics in Practice
- Healing the Emotional Body
- How Gestures Reflect Your State of Health
- Ennobling Your Motions and Your Emotions
- Movement Exercises to Maintain Emotional and
- Physical Health
- The Pioneering Work of Dr. Weston A. Price
- Why Butter is Better
- The Magic of Fermented Foods
- The Ploy of Soy
- Understanding Fats and Oils
- Got Raw Milk?
- How to Change Your Diet for the Better
- Practical Meals and Menu Plans
Pre-Registration is due by 1/8/10
Regular attendees: $295/$345 at the door
Student/Seniors: $175/$225 at the door
Fees include Friday evening reception and nourishing traditional lunches on Saturday and Sunday.
**If anyone is interested in going, or already going, please let me know. We could potentially carpool if you like. Plus I'd just love to meet other like-minded people on the Seacost!