This weekend is going to be the NH Farm & Forest Exposition: Deep Roots and a Solid Future in Manchester NH. There is something for everyone at the Expo! A winter standard since 1984, "New Hampshire's Greatest Winter Fair," offers commercial exhibits, educational sessions, student and exhibitor demonstrations, animals, an auction, and many activities for attendees of all ages!
Here's a sampling of the educational sessions and meetings:
- What’s the Buzz on Honey Bees?
- The Backyard Poultry Flock
- Garden Tool Sharpening
- Growing & Caring For Lilacs
- Cutting Firewood From Your Woodlot
- Intermediate Wine Making: Making Better Wines
- Backyard Maple Sugaring for First-Timers and Beginners
- ...and so much more!
Here is the schedule and more details:
Friday, February 5, 2010
9 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Center of NH - Radisson Hotel Manchester
700 Elm Street, Manchester NH
$7.00 Admission - Children 15 and under Free.
For 2010, we encourage you to bring 2 non-perishable food items and receive $1 off the admission price. All donated food benefits the NH Food Bank.