blogger and author of Independence Days: A Guide to Sustainable Food Storage & Preservation as well as two other books. She will be speaking to us on "...central issues of our century. Coming to the table together is going to be the great challenge of our times, and it is the one I care most deeply about."
- The Joy of Keeping Chickens, Jennifer Megyesi
- Getting Started with Drip Irrigation, Trevor Hardy
- The Kitchen Apothecary: How to Turn Your Herb Garden into Medicine, Maria Noël Groves
- Mycological Landscaping, David P. Wichland II
- Friend or Foe: Insect ID and Management for the Backyard Gardener, Dr. Alan Eaton
- Ticks in NH and the Diseases They Carry, Dr. Alan Eaton
- Beginning Beekeeping, Amy Antonucci