Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Am Here!

First off, I am alive!  :)  My computer has been getting a tune up and sadly it has been gone for longer than I care for.  I should be back and fully blogging by the beginning of next week.  I have lots to share with you as spring truly is upon us.  Get your peas, spinach, and chard ready, we'll be planting soon!  (And I hope you remembered to "spring ahead" your clocks!)

While you are waiting for my return go check out the wonderful NH Chronicle video featuring Sarah Zoe Patterson of Seacoast Eat Local and the March 10th Farmers' Market at the Wentworth Greenhouses in Rollinsford located here.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP