There are three summer markets opening this weekend:
- Portsmouth Farmers' Market on Saturday in the City Hall parking lot from 8 am - 1 pm
- Kennebunk Farmers' Market on Saturday in the Grove Street parking lot, right next to Village Pharmacy from 8 am - 1 pm
- Newburyport Farmers' Market on Sunday at the Tannery Marketplace from 9 am - 1 pm
- Strafford County Conservation District plant sale at the Rochester Fairgrounds. They will be open Friday 4/30 from 1:30 - 6:30 pm and Saturday from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, more info here
- White Lily Teas plant sale in Exeter from noon - 4 pm, more info at Seacoast Eat Local
- Berrybogg Farm in Strafford will have blueberry and raspberry bushes for sale Saturday, May 1 and Sunday, May 2 from 9am to 1pm.
The Herbal Path in Dover and Portsmouth are both celebrating International Herb Day by having a Spring Cleansing Open House...sure to be a good informative time.
If you're looking to take a drive on Saturday, Badger Balm is having their annual spring Tent Sale in Gilsum, NH. Badger Balm creates awesome organic body care products as well as a few of EWG's top rated sunscreens! There's sure to be great deals on "clawed and dents" and overstock products.
Lastly, don't forget to sign up for the Eastman's Fish CSF! Support your local farmers as well as fishermen!
Have a fun weekend, enjoy the weather, and plant something!