Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Cherries!

Can I scream it from the rooftops?  Butternut Farm in Farmington, NH has PYO cherries!!!  Sugarmomma and I (with Lucy) met up at the farm this morning to pick some summer fruits.  I picked way too many cherries and now need a recipe or two, but there's nothing like fresh picked cherries eaten straight from the tree.  Mmmm mmm mmm!  (Oh, um, they also have PYO raspberries and strawberries!)

So pack up the family or take a morning to yourself and swing by Butternut for amazing fruit picking.

Call the farm at 603-335-4705 before coming for hours and picking conditions.

Happy picking!

2 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys June 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

i saw you at butternut when we were picking cherries and asked abt your blog. thanks! i will keep checking it out. i put recipes on mine often---www.furrymonkeys.blogspot.com

Geek+Nerd June 27, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

I know! I was there on Saturday and I was so excited by the prospect of local cherries! I may go back with my mum soon to pick some. We went crazy with strawberries this weekend!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP