Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Winter is upon us!

Hello!  Yes I am alive...but still with a dead computer!  I am enjoying the time away from the cyber hub bub even if I do still check in now and again on my smart phone, though it's not the same as a desktop computer.  I definitely can't assemble a blog post from my phone.

I am popping on to share with you all the upcoming Winter Farmers' Market information.  To the right of my blog I have updated the market list and now all the winter markets are accounted for.  Also, all the cities listed are linked to their respective websites.

Upcoming this Saturday are Northwood, Newmarket, Rye, Salem, York, ME, and Rollinsford winter/fall markets.  On Sunday, Derry and Newburyport will have their markets.  Plus craft fairs abound all weekend, so don't tell me you're bored this weekend!  :)

Hope you find this information useful and happy eating local all winter long!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 20, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

HI again :) Hope all is well with you and family! Of course there are no farmers markets around here :(((

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP