Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome!

I wanted to welcome Green Alliance members to my blog this morning.  As you may have seen, I am the January Green Card Holder of the Month.  So welcome, have a look around and I hope you enjoy and you'll come visit again.  Be sure to sign up for my RSS feedsubscribe by e-mail or follow me with Google Friend Connect so you'll never miss a recipeevent or green idea.

Also, if you're not a member of the Green Alliance, what are you waiting for?  This month renewals and new memberships are only $25!  With your Green Card you receive discounts at numerous restaurants as well as many different green goods and services.  You'll make back that $25 in no time all while being green and living locally!


For the current Green Alliance newsletter, click here.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP