Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Free Night at the Children's Museum

As you may know, the Children's Museum has completed it's move to Dover, NH. When they were located in Portsmouth, NH they had a free family fun night on the first Friday of the month. Well, I'm pleased to say that it's coming to the Dover location as well. This event is underwritten by the Citizens Bank Foundation.

October 3rd will be the first Family Fun Night at the Children's Museum of NH from 5:30-8 pm. Come on down, explore the interactive exhibits and make something to take away from the project area. Family Fun Nights will continue till February 2009. This is a great event for children of all ages, there's something for everyone. Let me know if you're going, I know we'll be there.

On a side note, don't forget to take my mini poll on the right hand side of the blog. Thanks!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP