Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vintage Thingies Thursday: What's that other Scoop?

Wow, two Vintage Thingies Thursday posts! I totally didn't expect this one. I casually stopped by a yard sale today (a yard sale on a Thursday, I know!) and much to my amazement this smaller scoop was hiding in a box of kitchen gadgets.And who'd have thought that it'd match the scoop I bought at the thrift shop! I'm in love! How cool is this? This second scoop has the word "Hygia" on the front of the handle and "50/145 Germany" on the back. So it seems that it might be a newer version, maybe? Anyway, I thought it was a neat find.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 26, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Great find...wonder where you'll pick up number three lol!!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP