Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vintage Thingies Thursday: What's the Scoop?


So this is my "little" Vintage Thingies Thursday post. I found this sweet little metal scoop at my local thrift store and I almost passed it up. But I turned it over and saw it had a few numbers and then what appears to be "W Germany" which I can only think is west Germany (which would make it vintage, right?) So for $.50 I picked it up.

There's no real big post this week, just a little mystery of its origin and my new flour scoop! Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and if you have any more information, I'd love you to share.

Stroll on over to Confessions of an Apron Queen for more fun Vintage Thingies Thursday posts.

7 comments:

Anonymous,  September 25, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

So glad you took it home...I love kitchenalia..it's a fun thing to collect :) xx

Coloradolady September 25, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

That is a great little scoop. No matter what it's age. And what a bargain for 50 cents. Love it.

Grandma Faith September 25, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Thanks for giving us the scoop on the scoop. It's cool. Take care.

Carrie September 25, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

You got a great thrifty deal there...

Diane September 25, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

What a perfect little find to make your thrifting day complete. Nice.

Anonymous,  September 25, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

I like your great scoop! Good find, I'm glad you didn't pass it by...

E September 26, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Great find! And its nice to have a long lasting scoop at a great deal!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP