Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Micheal Pollan at Bate's College

Micheal Pollan author of The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals (2006) and this year's In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto will be speaking at Bate's College on Monday October 27 at 7:30 PM in the College Chapel, College Street.

I have read the The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals (2006) and it was such a wonderful book. It really changed my outlook on how I consume my food and the choice I make in where I get my food.

I highly recommend anyone pick up his books (Omnivore first) and give them a read. And, if you can, make a trek up to Bate's College to hear him speak. It's sure to be an informative evening! (Would anyone be interested in potentially carpooling if I could get a babysitter?)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP