Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Need a mommy break?

I went to my first MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) meeting today and had a great time as did my kids! MOPS is a mother's group that meets a couple times a month and gives mommies a small break and the kids a nice place to play and learn.

It's open to mothers of newborns up to 6 year olds. There's great snacks, fellowship, crafts and just sheer down time! Don't all of us moms need that?

Head over to the MOPS website and see about joining a local group. You will enjoy it! There's a nominal membership fee and a very small fee for the activities, but well worth it.

I also wanted to mention that the Dover MOPS group will be hosting a nursing and changing station at the Apple Harvest Fest at the Henry Law Park. So if you're nursing a wee one or you need to change a stinky diaper, you now have a place to do it! Come on down and enjoy a great day out.

1 comments:

Jenny October 3, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

I just went to Mops for the first time, too. I loved it and wondered why I had not attended sooner!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP