Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Positive Alternative...

Don't you want to know what that's all about? It's the "new" Christian radio station, Air 1. Now honestly I don't know how long it's been available in southeastern NH, but I'm pleased to have finally found it. It's at 106.5 FM and it's been such a breath of fresh air!
It's so nice to be able to play music in the house and not worry about what my young kids are listening to. And it's so uplifting and sets a great tone in the house. If you're not in the southeastern NH area and want to check to see if it's available in your area click here. If it's not available in your area, remember you can always listen online.

I also signed up for their Air 1 Verse of the Day e-mail subscription. It's been nice to have a scripture to meditate on through the day. Especially in amidst the craziness of raising a family.

Also check out their Listener Guide.

I encourage you to check it out!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP