Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Farm Fresh Food in the Winter

Yes, it is possible! LocalMotive is a venture of the farmer's at Nelsons Farm. There are three different size CSA's (community supported agriculture) available and it's very flexible and reasonably priced. There is a one time $10 membership fee. There are deliveries made to Dover, Durham, Portsmouth, Rye and Exeter on a biweekly basis.

I have ordered my first share and I hope to pick it up on Wednesday. I bought the "family" size share. I'll let you know how it goes.

For more information, check out their website or e-mail them at sustainablefarmproducts@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP