Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a smash hit!

I have a special new product to tell you about. I was given a few samples for my kids to try from a company called Smashies. Smashies are 3.2 oz packets of drinkable applesauce. Get it? NO mess! I never thought I'd see mess-less applesauce!

Here are some great things about Smashies applesauce:

  • Certified Organic
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • No mess
  • No added sugar
  • Portable and convenient
  • One serving of fruit per packet
  • Local company (Boston, MA)
My kids loved these and they figured out how to drink it real quick. I don't think they're available in our stores yet (Market Basket, Hannaford or Shaw's), but I plan on requesting the product in my local Hannaford. I just love all the features of the applesauce, especially the no mess part!

Here are a few pics of my kids enjoying their applesauce!


Thanks Smashies for a great product and I hope we see this in the store soon. (Hey, if you don't want to wait, you can buy it online...)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP