Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Farmer to Consumer Workshop and More!

Just a reminder, if you haven't visited the Seacoast Eat Local blog recently, they're hosting a Farmer to Consumer Workshop next Saturday January 24th. It will be held from 9:30 am - 3 pm, the cost is $20 with lunch included. Topics up for discussion include:

  • Learn how to grow organic seedlings
  • Understand heritage breed poultry
  • Learn the advantages of raw milk and make yogurt
  • How to utilize underutilized pieces of meat
I will be going and if you are going to, I'd love to meet up with you. I know Amy from What Did She Do Today? will be there. Looking forward to seeing her there. If you're into knitting and homesteading, you must check out her blog. She's incredibly creative and very witty!

If you're going, post a comment here!

1 comments:

Geek+Nerd January 18, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Oh that sounds so awesome! I'd especially be interested to learn how to use underutilized pieces of meat. Unfortunately I just got laid off at work and I don't think I can swing the $20. I hope you write about the day so that I can live vicariously through you!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP