Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 27, 2009

NH Camping & RV Show

Camping is something I raised on. I absolutely love getting away from it all, pitching a tent, swimming in the water, cooking over the open fire and playing games by firelight. Seriously, it's my favorite thing to do in the summertime. I can't wait to take my kids camping for the first time this year! I hope they love the adventure as much as I do.

Camping season started for us with the annual NH Camping & RV show in Manchester, NH. It's going on this weekend so if you're getting ready for the camping this summer, it's a great place to browse some of the local campsite booths and talk with the owners. You can even enter raffles for free camping trips.

37th Annual Camping & RV Show
February 27th, February 28th, and March 1st 2009
State Armory
Manchester, New Hampshire
Show Hours:
Friday, February 27th (1:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
Saturday, February 28th (10:00 AM - 9:00 PM)
Sunday, March 1st (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)


If you can't make it to the show this weekend, be sure to request your free 2009 NH Camping Guide, it's always chock full of goodies! So, does anyone else love camping (in a tent!) as much as I do? I'll be posting upcoming March events this weekend. Check back for that!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP