Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love my Crocs!

I received my first pair of Crocs a few days ago, and I must say, I'm in love! I bought a pair of army green Mary Jane Crocs. They are SO comfortable I'm wearing them around the house during the day like slippers. Anybody else in love with their Crocs?

They're quick to put on so they'll be great for running around with kids this summer. Also they're anti-microbial and odor resistant, which we all know is a good thing. Ha ha! Did I mention they are comfortable?

I found a good deal on them at shoes.com during their Saturday Sale. While this sale is not currently going on, bookmark these deal-hunting blogs for updates on future sales. (They're not all mom-only related).

Baby Cheapskate
Freebies4Mom
MomsByHeart

The best part about Crocs (which I just learned), is that that they are recyclable. Their SolesUnited(sm) program takes in donated used Crocs and produces new Crocs from the used material and distributes them to people in need overseas. What a great way to ensure your footwear doesn't end up in a landfill any time soon.

To date they have donated over 1 million pairs of shoes and in 2008 their goal was to donate 2 million pairs of recycled shoes to those in need.

So go try on a pair and I'm sure you'll be hooked!

1 comments:

Katie March 26, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

I'm glad you like them.

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP