Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Made in NH "Try It & Buy It" Expo

I just found out about another Expo happening this weekend. The Made in NH Expo in Manchester, NH. Right up my alley as well! Now I have to figure out a way to get to Sugarmomma's Maple Farm, the Seacoast Home & Gardening Show AND the Made in NH Expo! Whew, busy weekend.I've never heard of this Expo but it is in its 14th year with the best attendance and media coverage in the state. And why haven't I heard of it?! There will be tons of local vendors with services and merchandise available. I bet there will be lots of tasty things to try and fun things to see.

The Expo is located at the Manchester NH National Guard Armory. Ticket prices are $9 for adults, $3 for children and $8 for senior citizens.

2009 Expo Dates and Hours:
Friday March 27, 2009 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday March 28, 2009 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday March 29, 2009 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.



1 comments:

Leanne LaRue,  April 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Sure do wish I went to the 'Try it buy it' event. sounded like fun

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP