Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Upcycle

Ok, well almost wordless! Lucy and I were at The Children's Museum of NH this morning with our MOPS group. We used trash to "upcycle" and made some very fun Upcycle Art. Go find some household junk and let the kids upcycle for Earth Day!

Lucy's House

Egg Carton Bug

3 comments:

Betsey April 8, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

What a great idea to encourage children to walk down the path to being "green" adults. Way to go Mom!

I enjoy reading your blog.

My husband and I are native New Hampshire..ians ( my husband was born and raised in Newmarket and I in Milton ) and we just moved to Michigan to retire, in December.
I miss home a bit, and I am so glad I stumbled on your blog.

I'm looking forward to being able to eat locally too, very soon. I'm a vegan and I have been pleasantly amazed at how much of our produce out here comes from America. Back home, living up in the White Mountains, we hardly ever saw that.

Again, love your blog and hope you find time in your busy schedule to make entries here from time to time!

Unknown April 8, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

That's a wonderful idea and looks like it was a lot of fun too!

Happy WW and thanks for stopping by my blog : )

Unknown April 10, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Hi, Virginia! I'm trying to visit all of my Followers this week. Some people are getting an error message "stack overflow" when they visit my blog, and others. If this happens, you can just empty your Temp or Temp Internet folder. Or try using Firefox as your browser. It is a quirk of Blogger and Internet Explorer that sometimes happens. I'm hoping this works out and you'll continue to visit!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP