Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Summer Camp & Program Expo

My apologies for all the event posts lately! I'm a bit burned out on winter right now and I'm not finding much inspiration in the kitchen as far as posting (and cooking up) recipes goes! I will be posting more about gardening soon and hopefully spring will be around the corner. No more snow, please! I guess the spring fever is to blame for the new blog background. I may go back to the old one, tell me what you think!
Well, on to yet another event post! Are you looking at sending one of your kiddos to summer camp this year? Parenting NH has put together a wonderful expo with representatives from over 50 summer programs.

There are two event locations:

Thursday, March 12
Radisson Hotel/Center of NH, Manchester, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, March 14
Crowne Plaza, Nashua 10 a.m.-2 p.m.

This is a free event as well. When I was a kid, I went to Camp Cherith in Alfred, ME for two years (they've since changed their name to New England Camp Cedarbrook). I loved the experience and I hope someday my kids can have the same experiences! Give summer camp a try this year, head over to Nashua or Manchester and check out what's available.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP