Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Green Blogs

I submitted my blog to be listed at Best Green Blogs last week. I was quite excited to see I was chosen as one of the Editor's Choice blogs! Check out my listing here.

Best Green Blogs is a great collection of green themed blogs. There's a category for anything and everything you could think of related to green living! Be sure to check it out and maybe you'll find a few new favorite blogs.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway going on this week!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP