Welcome to the May Day Giveaways brought to you by the New England Bloggers.
I am excited to be giving away a 30 Minute Mozzerella and Ricotta Cheese Kit. All you need to provide is the 30 minutes of effort and a gallon of milk! You also get a bunch of whey left over after the cheese is made. You can make bread, pizza dough or soup with the whey.
Here are a few pictures of my first time making mozzarella. I made the final product into Bocconcini (little mouthfuls). I tossed the little mozzarella balls in olive oil, parsley, and garlic. Delicious!
Here's how the giveaway works:
1. Giveaway will close May 1st at 12 pm EST. Winner will be announced May 2nd.
2. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
3. You get one entry for simply commenting on this post.
4. You'll get a second entry if you subscribe to my FREE newsletter and make another comment stating that you subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment telling me you're already a subscriber.
5. And to sweeten the deal, you'll get a one last entry for blogging about this contest on your blog. Use this button on your blog post if you like. Leave me a comment with the link to your post regarding my giveaway.
Be sure to check out the other participating blogs for more great giveaways!
Art from the Heart - Catherine in ME
Basia-Spirit Space - Barbara in MA
The Book Kitten - Kitten in CT
Fabric 'N Fiber Fanatic - Sara in NH
Life, as it is... - Tara in MA
Loving Mom 2 Boys - Liz in RI
My Secret Garden - Sue in MA
Penny's Art Room - Penny in ME
Penny-Wise People - Colleen in NH
Raise Your Hand If... - Carol in MA
Seriously, No Seriously - Michelle
Thoughts from an Evil Overlord - Elizabeth in MA