Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

I'm trying out Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading. The goal is to give you a few teaser sentences from the book I'm reading.

"A mid-June New England garden, two weeks past the last frost, is predominantly green: lacy bouquets of salad greens, Chinese cabbage, cilantro, broccoli, and peas. A tomato of any type seemed out the question, until we crested a hill and came upon two long greenhouses."

p. 119 "Animal, Vegetable, Mineral: A Year of Food Life" by Barbara Kingsolver


So far of what I've read it's a very good book. I've only heard rave reviews and I can't wait to finish this book! Available for sale here: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life (P.S.)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP