Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend plans

Wow, my 200th post and I haven't even celebrated my first blogoversary (81 more days)!

There's one more event happening this weekend that I wanted to bring to your attention.

The 37th Annual Hampton Beach Tow Rodeo comes truckin' into Hampton Beach State Park this weekend. The New Hampshire Towing Association Tow and Trade Show features a number of tow trucks on display including some antiques, a parade of trucks, vendors, a rodeo, hands-on activities for the kids, K-9 demonstrations, clowns, face painting and more! Bring the kids and enjoy an afternoon at the beach.

I also won a pair of tickets to see the Best of the North Shore III at Bishop Guertin High School this Saturday (it's supposed to be a comedy show). Sounds like a great date night. I entered the contest at NH.com, so it pays to enter!

Yellow House Farm has opened up another Chicken Husbandry 101 class on Saturday, May 30th from 9am-3pm. Register ASAP as these classes sell out quickly. And I don't know if Jenness Farm has more openings for their Goat Husbandry 101 class this Sunday (5/16), but that's worth looking into as well.

Don't forget to visit this weeks events post for a few more fun events happening this week.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP