When: Saturday, September 12, 2009
Location: Warren Farm, Barrington NH
Time: 10 am - 4 pm
What to expect:
- Farmer’s Market with lots of great, fresh, local food!
- Crafts and Specialty items made by local artisans
- Education and Information about Agriculture, Sustainability and Living Local and option round table discussions
- Animals accompanied by their owners who can answer questions about the purpose each animal serves on the farm as well as in our healthy local diets.
- Fun Field Games for the Kids, Musicians, yummy local food cooked up fresh, re-inactors in authentic garb, Old Fashioned Storytelling
Two miles west of the Lee traffic circle off Route 4. From Lee Circle (where Rt 4 and Rt 125 intersect) head west on Rt 4 for 2 miles. Warren Road is on the right hand side. The farm is down Warren Road 1/3 rd mile.
Contact for questions, or to be a vendor: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jessica at 603.335.2605
There will be more information and updates on who will be there, as well as, a little about their farms, crafts, businesses, or talents in the coming weeks. This is an event you must mark on your calendars now though! Please spread the word, you can post this to Facebook or Twitter with the buttons at the end of this post. You can also join the Facebook group!