Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Kids Camping

Ok, don't take my word for it when I say I'm taking a break! I do have to share a few pictures of my kids camping! We went up to Denmark, ME and really enjoyed swimming in the pond. Sleeping didn't go so well with the munchkins, but we'll try again next year!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

(Don't forget, last day to enter my starter culture giveaway here!)

5 comments:

Race August 19, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

they look very happy with your camping, lovely kids!

http://www.horizonsweb.info/2009/08/ww-sjes-drummer-boys.html

Erin August 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

They had fun, it shows in the pictures

Petula August 19, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

These are really nice pictures. Your kids are beautiful.

SimplyBillie August 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Beautiful photos! Looks like you all had a great time!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP