Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: One Potato, Two Potato

Harvested my potatoes today..."only" 5 lbs, but way more than I expected! Mashed potatoes here I come! Growing in bags does work! Can't wait to tweak this method next year.

From this (6/1):To this (6/24):To today's harvest:

Photobucket

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward August 13, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

Looks like a great harvest to me. :)

James August 13, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

That is so cool! I might have to try it. Nice post.

Anonymous,  August 13, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Awesome potatoes!! I might have to try that next year - growing in bags. Looks like fun!

AudreyO August 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I've never grown potatoes, yet they are one of my favorite foods. How fun.

mary b August 21, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

What a great harvest! I always wanted to try my hand at potatoes.
Wish I saw your earlier post on the how-to.
Maybe next year!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP