Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chase this!

I've become an Official Event Chaser through RazorGator! I'm so excited! I get to attend various events and write reviews and take pictures to share with you. My first event will be attending Fiddler on the Roof in Boston. It's going to be a fun time with my mom for her 50th birthday! This is Topol's farewell tour. He was the original Tevye in the motion picture. This is definitely the chance of a lifetime!Be sure to check out the RazorGator blog about event chasing and maybe even becoming an Official Event Chaser yourself!

Fiddler on the Roof Tickets

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP