Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm a New England Blogger!

Thoughts from an Evil Overlord
I'm part of a wonderful group of New England Bloggers over at Thoughts from an Evil Overload. We're' doing a New England mixer to encourage us to visit new blogs and explore all New England has to offer. I decided to randomly select five numbers and visit those corresponding blogs. Here's what I came up with:

10. Marie at Boston Bibliophile. Marie has done a wonderful job with her blog reviewing a whole bunch of books! It's a blog that I'll really need to sit down and dig through all the wonderful reviews and information. Take a look if you're looking for your next great read.

34. Janet at House Peepers. Janet is a realtor who loves interior home decorations. She writes about different home decorating ideas and shares pictures of beautiful homes. Go have a look for yourself!

48. Little Ms. Blogger at A Little Blog About Nothing. Well the blog is just what it says! While I wouldn't say it's about nothing, it's about all different topics, ideas, and thoughts. A very fun read when you're just looking for something random.

57. Rebecca at My Crazy Life with 4 Kids. Rebecca has a crazy enjoyable life tending to her four kids ages 3 thru 15. Her blog is fun to read and the stories she shares are hilarious sometimes! Check it out for a good laugh, a good story, or just to put a smile on your face.

106. Vodka Logic. Vodka Logic seems to be a very eccentric blog with lots of exciting blog topics. From her daughters crazy colored hair to throwing a matchbook at a waiter, you're sure to find some wildness here!

There you go...five random blogs from the New England Bloggers list. Don't forget, there's 101 more blogs to check out as well! Happy reading!

1 comments:

~Kristen~ October 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Hi! I am a New Englnad Blogger, too! I didn't get a chance to visit everyone on the day of the mixer so I am trying to visit as many as I can now! I have been enjoying reading your blog! I will be back again! :-)

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP