Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Botany of Desire on PBS

The Botany of Desire based on the book by Micheal Pollan will be airing on PBS Wednesday, October 28 at 8 pm. This two hour broadcast will explore the natural history of apples, tulips, marijuana and potatoes and their impact on humans. For more broadcast times, click here.

I'm excited to watch this as I haven't read this book by Pollan. Anyone else joining me?

1 comments:

Rebecca Snavely October 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Thanks for the heads up - I just added to my DVR. I need to read Pollan, he was extremely well-spoken and persuasive in "Food, Inc." Changed even more of my eating habits.

Re-posting and linking to yours so my friends will watch as well!

Love your blog!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP