Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Certify Your Habitat

I came across this awhile ago, but thought I'd blog about it, finally!

The National Wildlife Federation has a neat program that will allow you to certify your yard as a certified wildlife habitat. It doesn't take too much work either and it's only a simple $20 application fee.

All you need to do is provide elements from each of the following areas:

Looks like I need a birdhouse and a birdbath and I could certify my little parcel! Neato, huh?!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP