**Giveaway is now closed**
I decided I wanted to gift one of my readers a copy of Joel Salatin's book Holy Cows And Hog Heaven. I couldn't pass on the great prices Peter Allen was offering at the past few Newmarket Farmers' Markets! And this is a book everyone needs to read!
Holy Cows and Hog Heaven is written by an honest-to-goodness-dirt-under-the-fingernails, optimistic clean good farmer. His goal is to:
- Empower food buyers to pursue positive alternatives to the industrialized food system.
- Bring clean food farmers and their patrons into a teamwork relationship.
- Marry the best of western technology with the soul of eastern ethics.
- Educate food buyers about productions.
- Create a food system that enhances nature’s ecology for future generations.
Note: Please be sure to leave an email address in your comment if it's not public on your blogger profile.
Just leave me a nice message! I don't ask much! Oh and have a Merry Christmas!
- Follow me (@livinglocalnh) on twitter AND tweet the following message (Leave the direct link to your tweet) One tweet per day till the giveaway ends, so go ahead tweet away!:
Win a Joel Salatin book from @livinglocalnh http://tinyurl.com/y8e5jrx (Ends 1/1) Please RT!! (1 entry)
- Follow me on blogger. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email OR RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link (1 entry)
Contest ends January 1, 2010. I will choose a winner using random.org and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Disclaimer: I bought this book with my own money. I was not paid or compensated in any way for this giveaway.