Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can you smell that?

My mother-in-law brought me her Breadman bread machine today! I'm going to try my hand at bread making. I figured the best place to start would be in a bread machine.

Do you have a bread machine? Do you bake bread? Any tips, recipes, websites, etc?

This is the first recipe I think I'm going to try. I'll take pictures and let you know how it turns out!

Light Oat Bread

Ingredients

  • 1 1/4 cups water
  • 2 tablespoons margarine
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Directions

  1. Add ingredients to bread machine pan in order recommended by your manufacturer. Use regular light setting.
Recipe from AllRecipes.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP