Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've Been Mentioned!

Be sure to check out Berrybog Farm's awesome weblog! As I mentioned previously, I was there last week picking berries and had my photo taken.

So grab your pail and head out to the farm and pick some nice blueberries then snag one of my blueberry recipes and indulge!

And if you're coming from the Berrybog Blog, welcome and I hope you'll stick around!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 19, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Hello there!

I found you through Freebies 4 Mom. Nice to "meet" you:)

I love, love,love fresh blueberries. Glad you got a chance to do a pick your own place. This week I'm planning to try out a blueberry cheesecake recipe. Yum.

Take Care,

Trixie

Virginia August 19, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

Nice to "meet" you as well! You'll have to post your cheesecake recipe. I've never made one!

Virginia

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP