Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Quick Blueberry Tip

To keep your muffin or cake mix from turning too blue when adding blueberries, coat the blueberries with flour or cornstarch before mixing them into your batter.

I also heard that coating them helps them stayed mixed in the batter as they cook and not all sink to the bottom. I haven't put that to the test, but I will be soon!

And stand by for another blueberry recipe! This time I'm going to whip up some Blueberry Crumb bars. Anyone sick of blueberries yet?

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP