Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Use for my Useless Bundt Pan

I attempted to make the Lemon Blueberry Bundt cake for the company coming over Sunday afternoon. Well the recipe came together just fine, but it seems like I didn't grease the bundt pan enough. Oh well, live and learn. So we're now eating crumbled lemon blueberry "bundt" cake. Looks like company will be eating blueberry crumb bars which baked so much better.

BUT on the upside, I did come across a use for this bundt pan of mine. It makes a great tool for cutting corn off the cob! Check out this webpage for the awesome tip.

And Lucy and I also got some great vegetables at the Barrington Farmer's Market this morning. We picked up green beans, corn on the cob and fresh cut flowers for our company and tomatoes and broccoli for meals this week. I meant to pick up some more zucchini for the recipes I have on deck, but I forgot!

Lucy and I also stopped by Calef's for our tradition of donuts after the farmer's market.

She really enjoyed her sugared chocolate donut!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Greasing the Bundt pan is always a good idea! I see lucy enjoy the donut, but what did you enjoy?

Leanne LaRue

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP