Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

133rd Rochester Fair

Don't forget that the Rochester Fair is happening now! The best days to go, in my opinion, are Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday is Children's Day from 12-3 pm with an admission fee of $2 and kiddie rides costing only $1. My kids had a blast going on this day last year. (Aren't their pics cute from last year? My how they've grown.)

Wednesday is Rochester Day with admission set at $4 for everyone.

From what I understand, the kiddie rides typically don't open till 3 pm, so if you're looking to attend earlier than that, Tuesday will be your day to attend.

Also, there's a $2 parking fee. See you at the fair!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP