Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have any weekend plans?

No? Then come on down to Eliot, ME for the annual Eliot Festival Day! I grew up in Eliot and remember going to the parade and playing the kiddie games. It's yet another great fall festival where you can enjoy the sights, smells and tastes of fall.

We're hopefully going to make it over in time for the parade at 10:30 am, I know the kids will love it.

The festival's schedule can be found here.

(Oh, and can someone please follow my blog? I'm feeling awfully lonely here!)

**Following up with the festival...seems rain might be in the forecast so let's hang in and see how the weekend turns out!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP