Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gluten-Free Goes Local

There's now a gluten-free option at a few seacoast farmers' markets! I'd like to introduce you to founder Steven Scaturro and his two endeavors, Buzz Bomb World Spice Blends (at the markets) and Buzz's Bakery and Take-Out Cafe located in N. Hampton, NH.

You can find the Buzz Bomb booth at these farmers' markets:

  • Durham
  • Exeter
  • Rye
  • Hampton
  • Portsmouth
At the markets there will be a selection of 100% gluten free baked goods (and a few items are gluten free and dairy free) and a wide selection of spice blends from mild to spice-y. From what I hear, the gluten-free brownies and whoopie pies go very fast, so get there early to get these sweet treats! Whether you eat gluten-free or not, I hear you'll want to try these! (I've yet to get my hands on some myself, they've been sold out!) Or you may just have to stop by their bakery....

Buzz's Bakery and Take-Out Cafe is the other way to get this gluten-free goodness! Buzz's Bakery is located at 77 Lafayette Road in N. Hampton, NH. I stopped by the bakery today and had a wonderful talk with Steven and picked up a few cookies for my kiddos. These items are also featured at the store:
  • Baked Goods
  • Coffee/Tea
  • Prepared Foods
  • Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
  • Gluten-Free Breads, Pastries and More!
Buzz's Bakery and Take-Out Cafe can also be reached by phone at 603-379-6512.

3 comments:

Kat July 31, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Steve's products are terrific and his pizza crusts are amazing! Plus he's a super nice guy--great to see you post about gluten-free products!

Dino,  September 24, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Steve turned me on to some really amazing gltuen-free goods. I didn't even realize that I was sensative to gluten until I tried getting off of it for a week. Now, I only crave gluten free goods.

Steve's little shop is great. He and his family are so nice and he is a very talented chef.

Buzz January 22, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Become a 'Buzz's Bakery and Take-out Cafe' fan on Facebook.
Our website is under construction at www.buzzsbakery.co.cc
Or, just do it the old fashioned way and come to the shop and say "Hi!"

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP