Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Traditional Foods eCourse Reminder!

Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS has extended the deadline for registering for her amazing 5-month traditional foods eCourse.  You now have till Monday night at midnight PST (so 3 am for us East Coaster's) to register for this course.  If you've felt overwhelmed by Sally Fallon's Nourishing Traditions cookbook, this course is for you!

Click here to view out a video taking you through the steps of preparing the Soaked Muffins recipe.  I made these last week and thought they were delicious.  I loved the flexibility to choose what I could "add-in" to make the recipe into many different varieties.  I added blueberries and a dash of cinnamon to my muffins.

Wardeh has also posted an eCourse FAQ for any of those last minute questions you may have.  And did you know that if you have special dietary restrictions, you can still do this eCourse?

So join me and well over 300 others as we learn to make nourishing meals for ourselves and our families!


In the spirit of full disclosure, you should know that I’m so excited about this class that I’ve partnered with Wardeh to help her boost enrollment. As such, I do earn a commission whenever one of you signs up for the eCourse. So, if you’re interested in Wardeh’s class, and you’re interested in helping to support Living the Local Life, why not go check out the class and learn more about it?

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP