Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Locavore Gift Idea #4

Today I bring you something to...cut and serve...food!  The Original Woodchuck has been in business for over 50 years specializing in bread boards, cheese boards, cooling racks, butcher blocks, and trivets.  I happen to know I have a custom made board coming my way for Christmas.  I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's gorgeous.  This is a gift that will become an heirloom piece for future generations.

You can find The Original Woodchuck at the Newmarket Winter Farmers' Market on Dec. 19.  If you want something custom made, be sure to contact them through their website, they can probably still deliver custom boards before Christmas.  The boards are super smooth, quality works of art.  You can also have either words or an image laser engraved to further your customization.

I can almost guarantee this gift would be warmly welcomed!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP