Welcome to Living the Local Life! If you're new to my blog, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Please feel free to leave a comment on any articles you view and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Berrybogg Farm picking update

Oh man was the picking glorious this morning! The berries hung off the bushes like bunches of grapes. I picked just over 10 lbs and I am planning on going back for one more round.

I picked up their Berrybogg Farm blueberry cookbook (only $3). I'm excited to try their blueberry lemon cake. I'll also be making some more Verry Berry Muffins.

There are plenty more blueberries (and blackberries, which I snagged 1/2 pint) that are ripening so make sure to head on over to get some berries for recipes or to freeze for the winter. Happy picking!

(Oh and scroll down for my Dover farmer's market haul post from today as well.)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 15, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

beautiful! definitely looking forward to the blueberry lemon cake recipe ;)

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Thanks for the mention Virginia and I can't wait to try the Very Berry Muffins. They look excellent!

Total Pageviews

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP